By accessing or using the services and products on Angershade.com & distributed by ℗. Yegge , you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service (ToS). If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our products and/or services.
All music sold on [Angershade.com] is for personal use only and cannot be resold, redistributed, or used for commercial purposes without written consent. All downloads are provided along with a license permitting personal use.
Personal Use License
All Digital Download Purchases are non-refundable. This pertains to .txt, .pdf, .mp3, .flac, .wav, .aif, .aiff, .mp4, .m4a, .jpg, .jpeg, .png.
1. The files are for personal use only and may not be shared, distributed, or resold in any way.
2. You may store and make copies of the file for your own personal backup purposes but may not distribute copies to others.
3. You acknowledge that the seller owns all copyright and intellectual property rights regarding the files.
4. You may not use the file for any commercial or public performance purposes without obtaining the appropriate licensing from the seller.
5. The seller makes no warranties or guarantees about the quality of the file or its compatibility with your devices.
6. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the seller from any claims or damages arising out of your use of the file in violation of these terms.
By completing the purchase and downloading the file, you agree to the terms and conditions. If you do not agree please remove the files from your devices.
Other licensing services such as Single Use Licensing and more are available upon request.
- Models must be 18 years of age or older to make use of photography services.
- All appointments must be scheduled and confirmed in advance.
- Cancellation and refund policies will be detailed in the individual service agreements.
- Social media and websites may display photos as long as a single use license is included.
- As with by law ALL RIGHTS & OWNERSHIP unless otherwise specified in a mutually agreed to agreement belong to the photographer. as it pertains to Brian Yegge, ownership is specified as either jointly owned or fully owned by the model. However it must be specified in a mutually **signed contract/agreement. **The only acceptable form of signed agreements are digitally signed agreements, any other form such as handwritten signatures are forgeries and should immediately be reported as such. I do not conduct business with contracts that include handwritten signatures in any contracts or agreements, all must be in digital form. Docusign is an acceptable service however Adobe Fill and Sign is preferred.
- All content, including music and photographs, is the exclusive property of [Angershade.com, Yegge.com] or its licensors and protected by copyright laws.
- *Unauthorized use of any content is strictly prohibited.
*Unauthorized use of intellectual property is defined by any media (Images, Audio, Text) under the publishing name of ℗ Yegge, Brian Yegge, Sonancy.Studio, Sonancy.net, and/or Angershade as a tool to harm anyone in any way is prohibited. If it is discovered or reported that this is occurring, access will be denied per the proper channels. Every claim will be investigated, thoroughly and fairly. Any questions send all inquires here.
Last updated: [August 21, 2023]
1. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information from you:
a. Personal Data: Personal data refers to data that allows us to identify you as a user, such as your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. We collect this information only when you voluntarily provide it to us through our site's contact form, email subscription or other interactive features.
b. Non-Personal Data: Non-personal data refers to information that we cannot use to identify you personally. This includes, but is not limited to, technical data (such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other relevant information), usage data (pages viewed, time spent), and aggregated data.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
a. Operate and maintain our website
b. Respond to your inquiries, questions, and comments
c. Improve user experience and tailor the content of our site to better serve you
d. Send newsletters or promotional materials (if you have explicitly consented to receive such communications)
e. Carry out other purposes described at the point of collection
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We value your privacy and do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information in limited circumstances, such as:
a. With your consent
b. To enforce our website policies or comply with legal obligations
c. To protect the rights, property, security, and safety of Angershade.com, our users or the public
d. In the event of a merger, acquisition, or other corporate transaction involving Angershade.com
4. Third-Party Links and Services
Our website may contain links to other websites or integrate third-party services that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these external sites or services, and we encourage you to read their privacy policies before providing any personal information.
5. Data Security
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data.
6. Children's Privacy
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children, and if we become aware that we have collected such data, we will take steps to delete it.
8. Contact Us
[Angershade.com] shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages related to your use of the website or services.
We reserve the right to modify these ToS at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and your continued use of the services constitutes acceptance of the updated terms. There will not be posts or notifications available regarding every update to these terms, it is the sole responsibility of collaborators & content creators to be up to date with the policies of this site. If there are any questions ask here.
Users are reminded that all images are the intellectual property of their respective creators. Unauthorized distribution infringes upon the rights of original content creators.
Images, Audio, & Text may be shared for educational purposes or non-commercial activities provided due acknowledgment is accorded to the original source.
Redistribution of images for the purpose of commentary, criticism, or news reporting should be undertaken with discretion and must not distort the original intent or content of the image.
The *repurposing of images for parody or meme generation may be permissible under fair use provisions. However, such transformative use should not compromise the original content’s integrity or the rights of the content creator. In other words run it by me here for approval. *Only applies to images not audio
When uncertain about the scope of use, it is advised to seek explicit permission from the content owner prior to redistribution.
Users are encouraged to report any violations of this policy. If a copyright owner challenges the redistribution of specific content, immediate measures should be taken to address the infringement.
Adherence to this Fair Use Policy ensures a respectful and legal sharing environment. All users are expected to comply with these guidelines.